Re: ecc implementation in delphi

From: Juuso Hukkanen (juuso_1848_at_tele3d.net)
Date: 05/13/05

Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 17:38:58 +0300

On Fri, 13 May 2005 14:18:56 +0200, Greg Smythe <gsmythe@spambob.com>
wrote:

>Hello!
>I'm new to ECC encryption and want to ask you, where I could find free
>implementations and good papers of it. Delphi implementations would make
>me very happy...

Hi Greg,
Walied Othman/Triade Systems is providing an EEC delphi implementation
- free for non-commercial use.

http://triade.studentenweb.org/GInt/index.htm

Juuso

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ecc implementation in delphi
    ... >>I'm new to ECC encryption and want to ask you, ... >>implementations and good papers of it. ... Delphi implementations would make ... Or try Henrick Hellström's comprehensive open source Delphi collection ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • ecc implementation in delphi
    ... I'm new to ECC encryption and want to ask you, ... implementations and good papers of it. ... Delphi implementations would make ... Greg ...
    (sci.crypt)