Re: New postage stamp honors von Neumann

From: William Elliot (marsh_at_hevanet.remove.com)
Date: 05/07/05

Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 13:13:55 -0700

On Sat, 7 May 2005 rleone@hotmail.com wrote:

> I could go on and on ad infinitum ad nasueum etc., but if you want to
> see disgruntled postal workers without guns (because no one can type
> and reload at the same time) commenting on this and allied issues, go
> to www.postalnews.com and click on the comments. The worst of them are
> almost as sensible as surrogate factoring theorems.
>
> I will step off the hobby horse now.

Next time get it right, http://www.postalnews.com
so the address can be opened directly from inclusion.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Renowl Likes Guns
    ... Ok, so you like guns. ... hydroshock and used rifled slugs for the shotguns. ... Why would you need to reload? ... Bwahahahaha if they're far away how did they rob you bwahahahahaha! ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Re: Renowl Likes Guns
    ... Ok, so you like guns. ... hydroshock and used rifled slugs for the shotguns. ... Why would you need to reload? ... Mostra testo tra virgolette - ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Re: Renowl Likes Guns
    ... Ok, so you like guns. ... first was a revolver 357 till my coworker told me the disadvantages ... hydroshock and used rifled slugs for the shotguns. ... Why would you need to reload? ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Re: Yes! Were #1!
    ... own guns because they are mentally ill. ... I need one of those full-auto .22 rifles that were used by prison guards, I can't remember what it was, just to burn up some ammo. ... Don't make me reload! ... As for centerfire ammo, there are guys around that enjoy reloading about as much as shooting. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)