Re: Another SHA2 implementation

From: Juuso Hukkanen (juuso929_at_tele3d.net)
Date: 05/01/05

Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 14:36:09 +0300

On 1 May 2005 04:08:07 -0700, "Tom St Denis" <tomstdenis@gmail.com>
wrote:

>It's called competition.
>
> Tom

Exactly , had Oliver shown results better yoursm magically
LibTomCrypt's next version had had a turboed SHA2's. Also Olivers
version might end up in the hands of someone who can make it faster
than yours. Also LibTomCrypt is You, and too much power influence
should newer be put on the hands of anyone, who knows there might be a
pistol on your forehead right now insisting code 'corrections'. That
is also part of the why.

I have known a long time that cause I want to make an impact I will
need the LibTomCrypt. Two years ago I went through all the public
domain / BSD crypto library collections and I find your library to be
the best. Back then I was leading a net project like Skype - until the
high management decided that Skype is a bad idea or something :D - t3d
is not worse idea, it will make an impact.

Juuso Hukkanen

Relevant Pages

  • Re: An Omnivore Writes
    ... And are we to understand that she's planning to work more or less full-time for Matt, part-time for Oliver, and continue a full-time course of study at uni? ... Or are university courses part-time now? ... I think the job for Matt is as a summer job, ... I suspect there will be clashes though between her work for Matt, Tom and Oliver ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Software at very low prices :-)
    ... In message, Oliver writes ... Then had to apologise to 77 million people. ... If people give their CC details to every Tom, Dick & Harry plc online, ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Smartphones and Tablets
    ... Oliver, you can use your tablet as a phone provided you have a wifi ... Install Skype, buy some credit and off you go. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)