Re: Another SHA2 implementation

From: Tom St Denis (tomstdenis_at_gmail.com)
Date: 05/01/05

Date: 1 May 2005 04:08:07 -0700

Juuso Hukkanen wrote:
> Hi Tom,
> Ok, this is perhaps one of those things that can only be seen from
the
> other side of the world. So let roll the boll....
> Have You ever heard about Libjuusocrypt

Ok I'll take from this you think that I think that my crypto library
should be the only one out there...You're wrong.

All I'm saying is if you want to make an impact you're going to have
something of an edge on LibTomCrypt.

That all aside, I think it's a good learning experience to code it
regardless. So I'm not saying "don't code crypto for thy god
libtomcrypt exists!" I'm saying "If you want users you must solve
problems better than libtomcrypt" ;-)

It's called competition.

Tom

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Avengers 2
    ... it's no different than the comics in that regard. ... In fact, his Avengers ... I'm just saying ... a contemporary Tom Swift might be out on his motorcycle and be ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Mugello (spoila)
    ... There's a slight difference between a bet and a pick, I hear it's called money! ... Tom, either that's an amazingly stupid thing to do or you're being considerably less honest than you claim. ... My guess is the latter, since that would suggest you're trying to squirm out of that questionable choice, and you know I was saying I thought Sete would have a comeback year. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.racing)
  • Re: Muscle Memory , Mental Aspects and PSRs & "The Zone"
    ... shots. ... I'm not saying pool is all mental, but when you expect to run ... Tom S.- Running racks more often than usual lately? ...
    (rec.sport.billiard)
  • Re: OT-Watch it or mebbee be silent!! was... You Tube Convicts Democrats
    ... are you claiming that the Democrats were NOT saying that there was ... Tom filters babies screaming on airplanes. ... screaming babies on airplanes. ... It was his metaphor, not mine. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: RSA
    ... > "Tom has indicated a few ways to go about this which I will send ... Specifically a good starting place is to rip "mpi.c" out of LibTomCrypt ... Do you Yahoo!? ... send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in ...
    (Linux-Kernel)