Re: [Lit.] Buffer overruns

From: Douglas A. Gwyn (DAGwyn_at_null.net)
Date: 02/01/05

Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 01:37:38 -0500

Trevor L. Jackson, III wrote:
> And just how is it that you can speak with such authority on this topic?
> You are awfully certain for someone who claims not to be privy to the
> details.

You're hallucinating again. In fact I examined
the code in question.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Ray Martinez
    ... Psychology does not qualify one to make authoritative statements about ... that he cares to speak. ... certainly does not entitle him to standing as an authority on those ... (in my opinion with Ernst Mayr coming in as a close second). ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Question Time with Nick Griffin
    ... represents anarchists and animal rights activists? ... has any authority to speak on their behalf and be held to account ... animal rights activists, anti-war campaigners and any others plucked ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Ray Martinez
    ... Psychology does not qualify one to make authoritative statements about ... qualified to speak with my father about his craft on an equal basis. ... Daniel Dennett about evolution in general. ... authority, and it shows. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Ray Martinez
    ... having a "higher degree" doesn't make them any more qualfied to speak ... You do not understand what "Argument from Authority" is. ... Because Dawkins and Dennet have studied genetics and evolution, ... in the world (in my opinion). ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Ray Martinez
    ... Psychology does not qualify one to make authoritative statements about ... having a "higher degree" doesn't make them any more qualfied to speak ... Here we see how implacable and red-faced Dana Tweedy is. ... authority, and it shows. ...
    (talk.origins)