Re: master PW opens all crypto?

From: Johnny Bravo (baawa-knight_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 12/02/04

Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 00:37:38 GMT

On 1 Dec 2004 22:22:22 GMT, unruh@string.physics.ubc.ca (Bill Unruh)
wrote:

>It was based on Kernighan's tounge in cheek comments.

  Thus my use of the <tin foil hat mode> tag. :)

of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

Relevant Pages

  • Re: H.P.Lovecraft
    ... the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... planet, dwarf planet. ... They been reading Lovecraft. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: H.P.Lovecraft
    ... "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the ... I also love that quote but think it works better if you quote the ... the human mind to correlate all its contents. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Simple factoring, finally?
    ... Then go ahead and show me variables which will fit both of those ... -- "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." ... - H.P. Lovecraft ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: H.P.Lovecraft
    ... the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... Pluto, which menaced the world, because Pluto is actually Yuggoth, the ... homeworld of the sinister Mi-Go, brought now into closer contact with ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: H.P.Lovecraft
    ... I also love that quote but think it works better if you quote the ... the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... Pluto, which menaced the world, because Pluto is actually Yuggoth, the ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)