Re: master PW opens all crypto?

From: Johnny Bravo (baawa-knight_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 12/02/04

Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 00:37:38 GMT

On 1 Dec 2004 22:22:22 GMT, unruh@string.physics.ubc.ca (Bill Unruh)
wrote:

>It was based on Kernighan's tounge in cheek comments.

  Thus my use of the <tin foil hat mode> tag. :)

of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

Relevant Pages

  • Re: H.P.Lovecraft
    ... the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... planet, dwarf planet. ... They been reading Lovecraft. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: H.P.Lovecraft
    ... "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the ... I also love that quote but think it works better if you quote the ... the human mind to correlate all its contents. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Simple factoring, finally?
    ... Then go ahead and show me variables which will fit both of those ... -- "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." ... - H.P. Lovecraft ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: H.P.Lovecraft
    ... the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... Pluto, which menaced the world, because Pluto is actually Yuggoth, the ... homeworld of the sinister Mi-Go, brought now into closer contact with ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: H.P.Lovecraft
    ... opening paragraph in its entirity: ... the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... Pluto, which menaced the world, because Pluto is actually Yuggoth, the ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)