Re: Is reverse engineering legal ?

From: Dave Hazelwood (the_big_kahuna_at_mailcity.com)
Date: 11/30/04

Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 02:17:37 GMT

I suppose you can sue me for anything you like.

Whether you can win or not is the question.

Civil justice is directly proportional to the depth of ones pockets.

If they are very deep you win. If not you lose.

It is as simple as that. There is nothing "just" about it at all.

It is part of the rich get richer conspiracy.

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 03:22:34 -0000, Joe Peschel <jpeschel@no.spam.org> wrote:

>Guy Macon <http://www.guymacon.com> wrote in
>

>> Joe Peschel wrote:
>>
>>>An example, please.
>>
>> Can I sue you for posting 82 lines of quoted material, adding three
>> words at the bottom, then attaching an eleven line .sig? :)
>
>I suppose you think you're making some sort of topical point in jest, but
>I'll be damned if I know what it is.

  • Re: After the start of a meal???
    ... In mid life, Sue developed bipolar disorder, and I, ... but they included meds which can increase ... We have just sort of concluded the "cause" ... You might keep a close eye on her symptoms and see if they improve ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: After the start of a meal???
    ... In mid life, Sue developed bipolar disorder, and I, ... but they included meds which can increase ... We have just sort of concluded the "cause" ... You might keep a close eye on her symptoms and see if they improve ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Bandai: Bang-Zoom is full of it
    ... If there was to be some sort of anti-piracy campaign launched within ... No they can't afford to sue everyone, but they are at least trying to send ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: Words in the News that are starting to get on your nerves
    ... >> is my current No. 1 irritating word. ... >> Sue B ... > It's sort of annoying/amusing when try to appear objective about ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: OT: NJ Smoking Ban
    ... Sue wrote: ... sort of bans never ... These are the sorts of things that *kept* me smoking. ... Why DID you quit? ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)