Re: Reducing the chance of collisions in known encryption systems

From: Erich Schnoor (eschnoor_at_multi-matrix.de)
Date: 11/26/04

Date: 26 Nov 2004 01:45:39 -0800

simon.beckett@gmail.com (Simon Beckett) wrote in message news:<cd039053.0411251753.100652dd@posting.google.com>...
> > Simon Beckett wrote:
>
> As i stated on my first post i'm not yet up to speed on the algorithms
> of any given cipher to be able to calculate the likly hood of 2 words
> resulting in both the same hash AND the same starting position.
>
> Simon Beckett

Good morning,

perhaps you will get encouragements to solve your problem
at:
         http://www.telecypher.net/DYNAHASH.HTM

With internet greetings
Erich Schnoor

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Pseudorandom keystream ciphers
    ... cipher such as RC4 is wholly dependent on the pseudorandom ... algorithms developed by amateurs. ... I would have to overlay it with a real private key ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Pseudorandom keystream ciphers
    ... cipher such as RC4 is wholly dependent on the pseudorandom ... The general advice is to avoid hidden algorithms. ... I would have to overlay it with a real private key ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Simple Unbreakable (Sipher Idea)
    ... to eliminate attackers possibilities for breaking the cipher using ... which the attacker is not assumed ... The algorithms also demonstrate a method, ... produced one-time-pad. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: triple algorithms
    ... matching of algorithms I would advise you don't do this. ... AES is secure insofar as nobody has yet found a viable attack for it. ... creating a new cipher out of a collection of others. ... security depends only on the single assumption that factoring is hard. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Does encrypting same data with multiple algorithms increase security?
    ... >> message, however, you'll find that we (at least Nicol and I) have been ... > your first post just ... Amling: Use independent keys. ... first cipher applied. ...
    (sci.crypt)