Re: Is reverse engineering legal ?

From: Joe Peschel (jpeschel_at_no.spam.org)
Date: 11/23/04

Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 08:01:07 -0000

Guy Macon <http://www.guymacon.com> wrote in
news:10q5p7l6r646v04@corp.supernews.com:

> Joe Peschel wrote:
>>
>>Guy Macon wrote:
>>
>>> Can I sue you for posting 82 lines of quoted material, adding three
>>> words at the bottom, then attaching an eleven line .sig? :)
>>
>>I suppose you think you're making some sort of topical point in
>>jest, but I'll be damned if I know what it is.
>
> Long sig little bit bad.
>
> Quoting entire post more bad.
>
> Not bad bad bad like top-posting. Still some bad.
>
> Four line sig good good.
>
> Trim quoted part good good.

Are you having trouble forming complete sentences?

> http://www.xs4all.nl/%7ewijnands/nnq/nquote.html good good good good.
>
> Joe read http://www.xs4all.nl/%7ewijnands/nnq/nquote.html now?
>
> Pretty please?

I'll post as I please. Thanks.

When will Bush be tried for war crimes?
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.  They
never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our
people, and neither do we." --G. W. B.
Joe Peschel
D.O.E. SysWorks
http://members.aol.com/jpeschel/index.htm

  • Re: Unable to post with Xnews
    ... Should I see an error of some sort? ... issue your sig is automatically trimmed off. ... that's proper functioning for a newsreader to snip a .sig that ... Xnews to my understanding. ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: Christmas
    ... doing themselves any sort of harm. ... Gareth McCaughan ... ..sig under construc ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Whose gonna tell me what is said?
    ... sig> says... ... "which is a sort-of like one a genre, ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Posting messages - PING TeamB!
    ... | Like the http://www.teamb.com link in my sig? ... Sort of. ... those items mentioned in Wayne's post were displayed in LARGE prominent ... doesn't click on the sig-link then it can't help. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Ok, I need to know..Yads v TopPoster, how did it all start?
    ... Tell me...and it would be nice to get an answer from you here....do you still think that the two things I quote in my sig are actually true? ... I suppose this means that some sort of healing and realisation process is underway. ... -- Aggy" ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)