Re: RC4 on AMD64

From: Joe Peschel (jpeschel_at_no.spam.org)
Date: 11/07/04

Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 19:39:58 -0000

Guy Macon <http://www.guymacon.com> wrote in
news:10orp5tchvu3rf2@corp.supernews.com:

> There are pitfalls that the designer has to know
> about and avoid, but I haven't seen anyone demonstrate the
> ability to decrypt RC$-encrypted ciphertexts.

Then you haven't been paying attention.

When will Bush be tried for war crimes?
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.  They
never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our
people, and neither do we." --G. W. B.
Joe Peschel
D.O.E. SysWorks
http://members.aol.com/jpeschel/index.htm

  • Re: Antisocial -- born or acquired?
    ... > I'll reply to this here, because I have my email address rigged to avoid ... and can't post on the moderated site. ... > Surely, the ability to have a conscience, or to experience pity or sympathy ... > either one time accident or by inheritance based on my observation ...
    (sci.psychology.psychotherapy)
  • Re: Antisocial -- born or acquired?
    ... > I'll reply to this here, because I have my email address rigged to avoid ... and can't post on the moderated site. ... > Surely, the ability to have a conscience, or to experience pity or sympathy ... > either one time accident or by inheritance based on my observation ...
    (sci.psychology.psychotherapy)
  • the confirmation regarding the impossible building is the pumpkin that threatens ie
    ... the NSA tried to say they couldn't decrypt Key Recovery ... Because the National Security Agency is actively involved in the ... technical ability to decipher the messages. ... needed to decrypt in real-time: ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Shed project commonly than carve with Mahammeds depressed tribute.