Re: A quote concerning randomness

From: Bryan Olson (fakeaddress_at_nowhere.org)
Date: 10/15/04

    Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 08:43:08 GMT

    Mok-Kong Shen wrote:
    > For my part, I'll stop further discussing on the issue
    > of 'letters to the editor', after having explained [...]

    > Very long time ago, I happened to have the
    > experience of writing a number of such letters

    Much as I love the open net, I do often miss the editors.

    --
    --Bryan

    • Re: Handwriting Analysis of Clinton, Obama, McCain & Einstein (is Copyrighted)
      ... that those universities are REPRESSING having my Einstein ... I had to add the present post in order to get my letters to ... President Bush 'on-the-record'. ... writing are shaped a certain way it will mean this or that. ...
      (sci.physics)
    • Re: Talking for hours without using letter "a"
      ... everything you quote into a single unarticulated paragraph. ... as the writings of a drunk. ... "Ideograms of letters" is not a coherent expression. ... bad and pretentious writing, robotic in form and leaden in every ...
      (alt.usage.english)
    • Re: Why is Microsoft Word Complaining About This Sentence?
      ... Turgid writing is deeply embedded in the culture, ... Authors and editors of papers published in peer-reviewed scientific ... journals invariably seek clarity in the final product. ...
      (alt.usage.english)
    • Re: (Obama Campaign) Inouye
      ... have read some of those letters to the editors. ... Looks like Obama ... to the President of Punahou. ...
      (soc.culture.hawaii)
    • Re: Draw to PC
      ... case which I think are the preferred terms when teaching writing :-) ... you would certainly be expected to use the terms upper case ... letters might be more appropriate. ... The earliest typewriting machines (a typewriter was originally the ...
      (comp.sys.acorn.apps)