Re: why cant I post ?

From: Michael Amling (nospam_at_nospam.com)
Date: 10/06/04

Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 13:00:35 GMT

Sebastian Gottschalk wrote:
> DEMAINE Benoit-Pierre wrote:
>
>>I have seen that some of my replies never appear on usenet; I usually
>>post using my provider's SMTP, and sometime using Google.
>
> SMTP and usenet? SMTP will transfer email, never letting it appear on a
> newsgroup.
>

>>What did I do wrong ?
>
> Look above. And please stop using whitespaces before punctutation marks.

   This is the pot calling the kettle blacack.

--Mike Amling

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Cannot send mail to external domains
    ... I understand that the client cannot send messages to the Internet domains ... Connectors, point to New, and then click SMTP Connector. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • OT: Re: A sad tale of two wrecked newsgroups
    ... I don't ever mind looking up something for a new poster in Google because I ... poster" to Google and not think this newsgroup is net-nanny ... many people here who know not to feed trolls ... newsreader I know of that can't filter for those letters. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • RE: SMTP Funny
    ... third-party software installed on it that ties into the SMTP Service via ... Microsoft Exchange Support ... email notification before you are able to view my reply in the newsgroup. ... | queue in question. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.connectivity)
  • RE: cant send SMTP mail out using alt. SMTP svc
    ... 867483 How to configure networks in ISA Server 2004 ... Please feel free to use this newsgroup. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... can't send SMTP mail out using alt. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Mirrored or linked sites?
    ... It appeared that your post was asking how he was using Google. ... Lavasoft is the maker of Ad-aware Ad-Watch, ... Ad-Watch seems to be interfering when you try to open a Reply to a newsgroup ... I still would like to know why, even though I have "microsoft cookies" ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)