Re: Size of a new hash standard

From: Alan (a__l__a__n_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 09/21/04

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:57:25 -0400

"Tom St Denis" <tomstdenis@iahu.ca> wrote in message news:_2Y3d.33515

> There. I think the world is a better place now. Off to lunch I go!

One small step for Tom,, one giant leap for the rest of us ;-) Enjoy your
lunch

Alan

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OT/ Sins of the Past
    ... Alan S wrote: ... >>> lets see you show a nasty post of mine before Ozgirl made ... Tom used "Cheeseburger" as one of his many ... they support the ADA. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Thanks to ALL, was: OT - urgent message from Larisa
    ... wasn't feeling well and couldn't eat. ... lunch time and even had a PB&J and some homemade Pedialyte. ... Tom into slippers and a sweat jacket. ... hospitalization, but without the shot, we only get a little ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: OT/ Lower than a Snakes Belly
    ... Tom is a sick sick coward ... >>like I said - showing a picture of you is not ... > Alan, T2, Australia. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Fasting Glucose Level
    ... > | well to be fair alan you should tell the whole story and not be so ... you quote tom but not the others who feel ... > | How can anyone combine low fat and hight fat? ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Any good diabetic diets
    ... >things Tom says and am amazed at the vindictive that some here post to ... >why dont you just cut the shit Alan - I am not going low carb ... >and I dont need medications to control my blood sugar. ... when he tried to insult Quentin - who, of course, is quite ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)