Re: Public Key encryption - using cryptlib

From: Tom St Denis (tomstdenis_at_iahu.ca)
Date: 09/21/04

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:57:20 GMT

Prassi wrote:
> Hi,
> I need help on the following issue.
>
> I am using cryptlib v3.1 under RedHat Linux7.2.
>
> Consider the following scenario:
>
> I have my certificate generated, exported and stored in both .cer
> and .pfx format.Now I want to encrypt data using the public key in the
> certificate. How to do this in cryptlibv3.1? (ie) How do I get this
> public key into the encryption context?
>
> Any help appreciated...

Why not just ask the author of cryptlib for help?

Tom

Relevant Pages

  • Public Key encryption - using cryptlib
    ... I have my certificate generated, exported and stored in both .cer ... and .pfx format.Now I want to encrypt data using the public key in the ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: TLS-certificates and interoperability-issues sendmail / Exchange / postfix ..
    ... > to assert that certificate validation doesn't happen, ... this trusted public key store contains public keys of that the ... signed by the CA. this digital certificate is returned to the "key ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • Re: What is a Certificate?
    ... what exactly is a certificate? ... > I've read that it is a private key / public key pair. ... register public keys of something called "certification authorities" ... An example is the SSL domain name digital certificate scenario. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Public Encryption Key
    ... encrypt the message with the recipient's public key (or ... the two can be combined by: first do a digital signature of the ... certificate, certifying the validity of the assertion (ex: ...