algorithm behind cryptocard

From: schwalbe theo (schwatob_at_zhwin.ch)
Date: 09/13/04

Date: 13 Sep 2004 07:00:58 -0700

Hi

I am evaluating and analysing some techniques of creating
one-time-passwords (otp). Does anybody know the principle how the
cryptocard KT-1 Token creates the otp internally?

Any pieces of advice or links would be a great help.

Thanks
Theo

Relevant Pages

  • algorithm behind cryptocard
    ... I am evaluating and analysing some techniques of creating ... one-time-passwords. ... Does anybody know the principle how the ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Gender, Representativeness and Reputation in StackOverflow
    ... Since the survey is only one of the techniques we intend to use, and it will be augmented by analysing the data publicly available in the SE dump, I believe the selection bias is appropriately addressed. ...
    (comp.lang.python)