Re: Call for stego ideas

From: Mok-Kong Shen (mok-kong.shen_at_t-online.de)
Date: 07/14/04

Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:05:01 +0200

I think that I do have somehow a personal questionable
albeit strong bias against image stego, despite that there
is much existing software and study in that field. Anyway,
it would be very nice, if some people could contribute
some new ideas or points concerning robustness of stego
in general and of textual stego in particular. (The
probability of manipulations of newsgroup posts remaining
undetected is presumably comparatively low, as the stuff
is public. For e-mails etc. that could eventually be
different, I guess.)

M. K. Shen

Relevant Pages

  • Re: A simple idea of text steganography
    ... information hiding is by definition hiding ... I have, as mentioned in other threads, another scheme of my ... chosen lines to carry the stego bits. ... Current image stego with a stego/cover ratio of more than ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: A simple idea of text steganography
    ... > The problem is that such a scheme is not very error-resilent in common text ... informed of the field of image stego analysis. ... of conducting covert communication, while normal ASCII text ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Call for stego ideas
    ... > that image stego could be secure if one ... > stego bits per image. ... I've tested, Steghide, available at: ... encrypted messages in a variety of formats, ...
    (sci.crypt)