Re: Actually I was a participant (mostly an observer) in the development of the U.S. 21st century military information infrastructurefrom 1993 to 1998 ...five years ...

From: Matthijs Hebly (heeb_at_iname.com)
Date: 07/05/04

Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 16:51:15 GMT

Me wrote:

> On 5 Jul 2004 01:03:26 -0700, waeg@latinmail.com (SecQrilious) wrote:
>

>>I still have some documents I have not read. I need to write a little
>>program to encode these to another format to read these.
>

> Then I hope they blow your head off.
Comments like these make sci.crypt just a little *less* enjoyable...
Let's treat each other with *respect*, even if someone makes a mistake,
post something that if rubbish, post something that should not be on
sci.crypt, or whatever... During the centuries, but especially during
these last few years, hate and disrespect have made this world a little
more gloomy and sad than a lot of people, including me, would like it to be.

Let's make a difference.

Matthijs.

Relevant Pages

  • another random idea: "BTJ-NBCES"
    ... it started out basically as a set of ideas for how to extend my "BGBTech JPEG" format, assuming a case where backwards compatibility was not a strict requirement... ... The byte value 0xFF may not appear directly in coded data lumps except as part of an escape marker. ... Escaped 0xFF bytes will encode an "Escape Level", which will indicate the nesting level at which the escaped 0xFF byte appears. ...
    (comp.compression)
  • .MHT Buffer Overflow in Internet Explorer
    ... The format is a standard ... If the encode data is ... followings are some of the identifiers defined for the MIME header. ... The 'Web Archive' format utilizes the Multipart/Related content-type ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: iTunes Lib. to Ogg
    ... format and when you reencode it again into another lossy format, ... I agree that Vorbis is a great format and I prefer it whenever I can. ... From FLAC you can encode to any format ... separate directory tree, mirroring the structure of the original tree. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Send in OE
    ... > regular mail or news message. ... > encode not only attachments, but the actual message body itself. ... MIME/none encodes only attachments. ... The default sending format for HTML messages is ...
  • Re: Multichannel audio with WM ASF Writer
    ... Can one encode a live 4 channels (4 microphones that must be able to be ... >> If you are lucky you will then see an ASF Writer filter with two audio ... you will have to write something with the Format SDK. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.sdk)