Re: LibTomMath forked [SSE2 addons]

From: Tom St Denis (tom_at_securescience.net)
Date: 06/30/04

Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:56:47 GMT

Arnold Stang wrote:
> Please, Tom --- take this to the sandbox.

Ok how about when I stop getting 100s of downloads about stuff I post here,
I'll follow your advice about nettiquette. Deal?

You might not be interested in my projects [re: killfile me] but enough
people are that it's a worthy cause.

Oh wait, I'm sorry, my posts are deafining the contributions you are
attempting to make to the group. I'll refrain from posting for a bit to
give you a chance to speak up...

Tom

Relevant Pages

  • Re: windows sp3 cd
    ... For your info MS pulled all downloads including SP packs for all of Office 2K as of Sept 09 2009 as per the agreement with the DOJ and Sun. ... And quote error messages, ... Often you'll find excellent advice on a newsgroup. ...
  • Re: text disappears when scrolling through Word document
    ... I did get as far as that page in my attempt to follow your advice but ... this time I clicked on the tiny words "additional downloads" and ... found that the next screen shows a driver for the 810 chipset. ... downloading it to see if my problem disappears. ...
  • Re: continuting problems with msxml 4.0
    ... MS Support at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=sz;en-us;top ... My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any rights. ... | of the other downloads, ...
    (microsoft.public.games)
  • Re: How do I add a hyperlink to a downloadable file?
    ... Make sure you follow all that good advice so the first person that downloads ... your files can tell everybody else how to grab it too %-) ... > I'd like to post a registration form on the website that can be directly> downloaded by users, but I can't figure it out. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Another Nimda attack??
    ... Hi, need some advice for the below log, can anyone advice if its are a pattern ... of Nimda which I find it rather strange because it downloads cool.dll and ...
    (Incidents)