Re: Working on ARC4-16 bit

From: Paul Schlyter (pausch_at_saaf.se)
Date: 05/25/04

Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 07:44:49 GMT

In article <yuOdnQclfZq5oi_d4p2dnA@speakeasy.net>,
Guy Macon <http://www.guymacon.com> wrote:

> Every time someone posts about modifying RC4 in order to
> learn more, someone say "don't do that!". Those critics
> miss the whole point; messing around with algorithms is
> *fun*.

Those people have a different point: "You shouldn't have fun, you
should deliver the product as efficiently as possible"... :-)

Paul Schlyter,  Grev Turegatan 40,  SE-114 38 Stockholm,  SWEDEN
e-mail:  pausch at stockholm dot bostream dot se
WWW:     http://www.stjarnhimlen.se/
         http://home.tiscali.se/pausch/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: More than 13 years ago we started SAA
    ... other names but don't recall any posts from them for a long time. ... The first spam was the Canter and Spiegel "green card" scam circa ... the first spam really - the very first unsolicited commercial e-mail ... pausch at stockholm dot bostream dot se ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: More than 13 years ago we started SAA
    ... Llanzlan Klazmon the 15th wrote: ... Are you the only one who voted that still posts here. ... I recognise some of the ... pausch at stockholm dot bostream dot se ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)