Re: Block cipher modes of operations?

From: Paul Rubin (//phr.cx_at_NOSPAM.invalid)
Date: 05/17/04

Date: 17 May 2004 13:13:11 -0700

Allan Herriman <> writes:
> I wasn't trying to break any records! I'm not aware of any competing
> products though (but I'm not in marketing).
> BTW, what is the speed record for this sort of cypher in a commercial
> product?

No idea, but has some 4Gb/sec parts.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cant sell the encryption
    ... What are the competing products? ... How does the cost & features of your product, ... marketing person. ...
  • Re: Chrome - competition for Borland?
    ... > So you think targeting a market that has already bought a competing ... Hee hee. ... It is amusing to see now freqently those that denigrate the Borland ... marketing department come up with markting ideas that are far worse than ...