Re: DRM

From: Elliott Roper (elliott_at_yrl.co.uk)
Date: 09/19/03

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 15:40:06 +0100

In article <1063930182.787006@news-1.nethere.net>, flip
<flip_alpha@safebunch.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> can anyone suggest a good paper or article that discusses Digital Rights
> Managment (DRM)?
>
> Web sites are also great.

I found this most helpful in a general introduction kind of way
<http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,3973,1258877,00.asp>

Relevant Pages

  • DRM
    ... can anyone suggest a good paper or article that discusses Digital Rights ... Managment (DRM)? ... Web sites are also great. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • How to restore the DRM system
    ... I read Microsoft article 810422 and try to restore the Digital Rights ... Management (DRM) but would not locate the DRM folder even by looking in the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: I m unable to run the traceroute Program by Van Jacobson
    ... programming. ... Reclaim your digital rights, eliminate DRM, learn more at http://www.defectivebydesign.org/what_is_drm ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • Re: Window Media Player Error "C00D11CD"...