Conference SETIT 2004 in TUNISIA

medsalim.bouhlel_at_enis.rnu.tn
Date: 06/29/03

Date: 29 Jun 2003 09:21:25 -0700

Dear,

We are pleased to inform you that the deadline for submitting papers to the
international conference SETIT 2004 is July 31, 2003. This conference will be
from 15 to 20 March 2004 in Tunisia.
The topics of the conference are about Sciences of electronic, Information
technology and telecommunications.
you can find more details in:

http://setit2004.netfirms.com

your propositions are welcome (they can be made either in french or in
english).
The conference fees are: Registration fees: 150 euros
Accommodation in hotel 5 stars: 50 euros per night (include breakfast, lunch
and dinner)

TUNIS AIR, the Official carrier for the Conference, accord for the
participants and their accompaniers A Reduction of 50% to
the plane tickets

We are waiting for seeing you in Tunisia in SETIT 2004.

thanks in advance

Organzing comitee

  • ICAPS-09 Call for Participation
    ... 19th International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling ... Regular: 500 euros ... Student: 300 euros ...
    (comp.constraints)
  • Re: German developer conference EKOM9 in Frankfurt
    ... > workshops. ... Hotels from 60 euros. ... European Borland Conference, ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • International conference SETIT 2004
    ... Just a small reminder that the paper submission deadline of November ... This conference supported by IEEE france will be from 15 to 20 March ... 50 euros per night (include breakfast, ... Chairman SETIT ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Quick DevCon survey
    ... I made attending a conference every year a condition of my ... So far I've chosen BorCon every year, ... although I keep intending to get to others sometime. ... > A. No going - Conference Fees too expensive ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Hotel in Florence near Conference Centre
    ... Can someone suggest a hotel in Florence, Italy, near the conference ... close to the train station)? ... So far, Hotel Lombardi looks good, at 60 euros for a double. ...
    (rec.travel.europe)