Re: Release 1.1 (beta) of my AES implementation

From: Mok-Kong Shen (mok-kong.shen_at_t-online.de)
Date: 06/25/03

Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 22:17:19 +0200

Tom St Denis wrote:

> Mok-Kong Shen wrote:
>

> > Tom St Denis wrote:
> >

> >>I knew that. But in this case he is not reducing memory. He is trying
> >>to errnoeously avoid shifting.
> >

> > My English couldn't get the proper semantics. What does
> > 'erroneously avoid shifting' mean. Does that imply
> > I commit errors because I avoid shifting, or what?
>
> Yes it does. I'm still not convinced that your approach is portable [nor
> a terribly good idea anyways].

If you are not convinced of something, you are not
yet justified to claim it to be an error, are you?
Note that I have written the copyright notice expressly
in such a way that I would have a fairly good chance of
knowing the non-portability/non-interoperability, in
case such, contrary to my conviction, does happen.
>From all that I know about PLs, that problem could
not occur.

M. K. Shen

Relevant Pages