Re: (long) An AES implementation for 32-bit platforms

From: Richard Heathfield (dontmail_at_address.co.uk.invalid)
Date: 06/11/03

Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 21:17:46 +0000 (UTC)

Mok-Kong Shen wrote:

> Richard Heathfield wrote:
>>
> [snip]
>> You said you'd used the Microsoft compiler. They haven't released a
>> C99-conforming compiler. The deduction is a simple one.
>
> I am not aware having ever used the term 'Microsoft
> compiler'. I always referred to VC++ on occassions that
> I needed to name the compiler.

If this is Microsoft Visual C++, then I don't understand your point, since
"the Microsoft compiler" and "VC++" are basically different ways of saying
the same thing. If you mean some other compiler that Microsoft didn't make
but which is also called VC++, then please make that clear.

--
Richard Heathfield : binary@eton.powernet.co.uk