Re: (long) An AES implementation for 32-bit platforms

From: Richard Heathfield (
Date: 06/11/03

Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 21:17:46 +0000 (UTC)

Mok-Kong Shen wrote:

> Richard Heathfield wrote:
> [snip]
>> You said you'd used the Microsoft compiler. They haven't released a
>> C99-conforming compiler. The deduction is a simple one.
> I am not aware having ever used the term 'Microsoft
> compiler'. I always referred to VC++ on occassions that
> I needed to name the compiler.

If this is Microsoft Visual C++, then I don't understand your point, since
"the Microsoft compiler" and "VC++" are basically different ways of saying
the same thing. If you mean some other compiler that Microsoft didn't make
but which is also called VC++, then please make that clear.

Richard Heathfield :
K&R answers, C books, etc:

Relevant Pages

  • Re: VBA : shrinking a multidimensional array to nothing and restarting again...
    ... >> Gerry Quinn wrote: ... > have been documented (or how would Nash have known of it?). ... We're talking about what Microsoft does, ... >>> certain function not operating as he expected in one compiler. ...
  • Re: To Richard Heathfield: enoughs enough
    ... Abandoning Hungarian notation because it is ... So write you're own compiler for a new language, ... >> I don't own any such books. ... Not even Microsoft claims that anymore. ...
  • Re: [announcement] SYSAPI and SYSSVC for Windows
    ... are 3D GUI objects a Microsoft invention? ... copies to circumvent payment is a nice thing to do, but I think "secure" ... :> "trusted" applications like media player, real player, and its ilk or not ... I don't think small compiler companies will always use dongles. ...
  • Re: Visual C++ 6 support issue
    ... Of course, Eclipse has the ... Apparently there is a discussion group going on in Microsoft which is discussing the tool ... >the same parsing job that the first couple of passes of the compiler ... And the compiler and the IDE are completely orthogonal. ...
  • linker mistakes entry point in dll
    ... Microsoft Program Maintenance Utility Version 6.00.8168.0 ... IntelFortran Compiler for 32-bit applications, ... Copyright 1985-2004 Intel Corporation. ...