Re: (long) An AES implementation for 32-bit platforms

From: Richard Heathfield (dontmail_at_address.co.uk.invalid)
Date: 06/11/03

Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 19:23:22 +0000 (UTC)

Shill wrote:

>> Sure. You tried to use a division operator twice in succession,
>> with no numerator or divisor for the first of them.
>
> Richard,
>
> You are not trying very hard...

Well, elsethread he asked for a list of the problems, so I provided them
there in full. This was more a sort of one-liner. :-)

> Moreover, // is a valid comment delimiter in C99.

Very true, but since the OP used a C90 compiler, and since he advertises the
code as being for "32-bit platforms" rather than "C99 platforms", I thought
he would probably appreciate C90-based replies rather than C99-based