Re: [OT] Spam Trap

From: Phil Fites (fites_at_rogers.com)
Date: 05/09/03

Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 14:45:36 GMT

You also might want to go to "tools/options/viewing mail" and
un-check the box beside "Allow executables in HTML content", in
somewhat newer versions of Eudora.

jsavard@ecn.ab.ca wrote:
> John E. Hadstate (nospam@null.nil) wrote:
> : If anyone else has any suggestions, besides applying a "Trunk Monkey" to
> : Steve Ballmer's head, I'd like to hear them.
>
> Why not use a really old version of Eudora Lite to look at your E-mail,
> which doesn't support HTML display?
>
> John Savard

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Version Tracker updates not readable.....
    ... I don't think it can give me "better" information or "better functionality" if it was HTML. ... If I was a windows user, with IE HTML engine running, I would opt in for Eudora's own html rendering which is ... Not according to the Eudora web site, ... With that gif and its unique number etc, they actually track when their mail is read, how much time spent on mail etc. ...
    (comp.mail.eudora.mac)
  • Re: Responding to Spam
    ... My Outlook setup was done by our corporate IT department (a group heavily ... I have now gone back to Eudora, ... the default options - "Do not allow executables in HTML content" and "Warn ... account, and keep all my important stuff under a different username. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • EUDORA Re: Automatically opening + Executing attachments
    ... > SMIL by Microsoft. ... Construct an html mail message and fire it off to the Eudora ... them to end up in the embedded folder located here: ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • Re: Version Tracker updates not readable.....
    ... > I am a versiontracker pro subscriber too and I prefer "text only" ... > If I used OS X Mail.app or even Eudora 7 OS X (which uses os x html ... did you ever notice "Spy guy" on HTML mails when read ... > That is an underrated feature of Eudora. ...
    (comp.mail.eudora.mac)
  • Re: Version Tracker updates not readable.....
    ... and the View in browser option works OK. ... I know that HTMl in Eudora ain't the best, but I'd like to be able to ... Versiontracker mails/alerts etc are designed to "inform you" and you can really live without their cool logo:) If you actually use it to its limits, the mail traffic and mails from there should better be really be text. ...
    (comp.mail.eudora.mac)