Re: Royalty free crypto library?

From: Gleb Esman (gesman@sympatico.ca)
Date: 04/18/03

From: "Gleb Esman" <gesman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 12:56:40 -0700

Thanks Bryan. I guess i cannot use GnuPG team's Libgcrypt if i plan to
charge for my software?
And yes, i need to sign a piece of text (with private key) and verify (with
public key) function. Nothing else really.
I'll check Crypto++, i hope they'll have a good help file and royalty free
arrangement for commercial products as well.
My challenge is to find the way to wrap a multitude of functions with
mysterious names and purpose into 2 simple wrappers for sign and verify.
I've checked a few packages but their docs for non-crypto-geniuses wasn't
too helpful.

Gleb Esman