Re: Thanks to everybody who gave me HINTS for school task:-)

From: David Wilson (davidallenwilson@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/08/03

From: "David Wilson" <davidallenwilson@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 08:40:25 -0400

Look at this:
Your puzzle:
omsig oaiqe gymes msmui mucqq eogeq owgmq qqiqg mgmks mmmwm smim

keouu uaimg sqoqe gkgge mmgsq sscqm moogy ooimi mqqsy wmaem usmqy

gqacm amooy

Is comprised of only the following letters:
OMSIGAQEYUCWK
Not surprisingly, it has all the vowels of the English alphabet:
AEIOUY CGKMQSW

AEIOU (and sometimes Y) is the name of the following song... (with reference
to Alice in Wonderland, nonetheless):

"A-E-I-O-U and sometimes Y

Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore....
I was walking up Broadway you know
and there's this incredible looking Swedish girl having a
Cappuccino across the street from Lincoln Center, I started
talking to her you know - She said her name was Lola,
Her English wasn't too good you know - but we wound up spending
about 5 hours together just hanging out you know.
So We go back to my place - we get high - we get really into each other man.
It was love about to happen...I'm serious.
And then all of a sudden she gets up and she says, she says "Hey, I really
gotta leave"
Damn
A E I O U Sometimes Y
There are 178 parent languages on our planet with over 1000 dialects...
It's amazing we communicate at all.
Languages and dialects - with this one thing in common:
A E I O U Sometimes Y
Ahhh!
A E I O U A E I O U A E I O U A E I O U
Sometimes Y!!
But you know I was really flipped out you know and she asked me
if I'm angry or something I said of course I'm angry man this
isn't high school or anything you know so I'm feeling really
cavalier and I say ah...call me if you want to...
huh, yeah...call me if you want to
So she rang me up and she says, "Hey! Do you wanna go out?"
Huh, Do I wanna go out
A E I O U Sometimes Y
A E I O U Sometimes Y
Operator! Operator! What's happening operator?!
Mommy? Mommy Mommy!! Where are you
Mommy? I can't see you
I can't see you Mommy!
All artists, potentially, are the victims of their desire to be unique
Just observe it
Don't fight it
Work it. Work it. Work it. Work it. Work it.
Yeah she took me home man she threw me all
around the room man
I mean this chick was really hot she was nice
to me you know
She let me keep on my cowboy boots and everything...she was
Allright... oh! oh! yeah! oh! oh! oh! oh! ohhhhhh!!!
I dare you to play this record
A E I O U Sometimes Y
A E I O U Sometimes Y
Anyway so she took me home and she
splattered my brains
Yeah there I am there I am what happened what happened
Where was I oh here I am
I told her I wouldn't sleep with her friends - she
Doesn't sleep with my friends Anything else you do
You know...Don't you tell me
Lola"
http://www.80smusiclyrics.com/artists/ebnozn.htm

Sincerely,
David A. Wilson

Relevant Pages

  • Re: FMA 41 - Holy Mother
    ... and the people of Lior are destined to suffer the same fate as ... > Yeah, though depends on their world history and learning from it. ... See my reply to elsie. ... > Ed is scared of his mommy, Wrath hates his mommy, ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: FMA 41 - Holy Mother
    ... and the people of Lior are destined to suffer the same fate as ... Yeah, though depends on their world history and learning from it. ... Ed suddenly asks if Lyra is wearing perfume. ... Ed is scared of his mommy, Wrath hates his mommy, ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: Tepid Review in Rolling Stone for XFTH
    ... plays it straight, as much as his pitted baritone allows, with a band ... the magazine gives the new Ghostface Killah album four ... Yeah, ohh yeah, this goes out ... I guess mommy wasn't strong enough, ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: FMA 41 - Holy Mother
    ... >> Yeah, though depends on their world history and learning from it. ... But without history to learn from, ... >> Ed is scared of his mommy, Wrath hates his mommy, ... Everybody needs be mother. ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: The Truth About Family Dinners
    ... On the subject of Sunday dinner, when I was growing up we did large Sunday ... We kids were allowed to invite a friend. ... We still have friends over for Sunday dinner very early and it works ... Yeah but not the mommy. ...
    (misc.kids)