Re: How US militairy cyphers work, a short intro.

From: J. (nordland@freesurf.fr)
Date: 04/03/03

From: nordland@freesurf.fr (J.)
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 15:49:39 GMT

On Wed, 02 Apr 2003 18:07:03 GMT, na@nospam.org (lurker) wrote:

>I have my doubts as to whether many people would actually believe that
>a large military force would actually attack a large civilian city.

No? Americans are stupid enought to try it!

--
Posted by J.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How US militairy cyphers work, a short intro.
    ... >>a large military force would actually attack a large civilian city. ... Americans are stupid enought to try it! ... Don't forget there is a difference between playing "bad cop" and being ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Re: David Duke ought to be shot.
    ... or by getting the US to go to war ... transparently obvious effort to build public support for a full-scale ... There are plenty of knowledgeable Americans who are solidly against ... Iraq and Iran now, in the wake of the September 11 attack, will reveal ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Bali Disco Bombing - Another US Inside job
    ... the disco containing Australians when a disco full of juicy Americans ... terrorists can ask any Kuta vagrant which club has Americans in it. ... So voxfux gives this attack, this months award for being, "The Most ... the "Great Satans," were, and bomb them first. ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Bali Disco Bombing - Another US Inside job
    ... the disco containing Australians when a disco full of juicy Americans ... terrorists can ask any Kuta vagrant which club has Americans in it. ... So voxfux gives this attack, this months award for being, "The Most ... the "Great Satans," were, and bomb them first. ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: Totally OT...
    ... not the way to conduct a campaign. ... the World Trade Center was attacked when George W. Bush was President ... Some people just plain out love it when their candidate stands up and lies with impunity using vicious sarcasm and nastiness, mocking other Americans the way Sarah Palin did at the RNC. ... Bill Clinton's administration saved us from the Millennium New Year's Eve attack 9 months before 9-11. ...
    (rec.arts.marching.drumcorps)