Big Bertha Thing sumation
- From: Tony Lance <tonylance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 10:24:13 -0700 (PDT)
Big Bertha Thing sumation
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
File access page for 78K Zip File, see link:-
Count the number of polka-dots on an equilatteral triangle.
Ready to run Fortran 77 program software, using double
precision and extended precision versions. Complete
with source code in listing format and the original
extended precision subroutine source code.
Sumation N = N*N + N all over 2, where N=1,2,3,..N
(C) Copyright Tony Lance 2000
To comply with my copyright, please distribute
complete and free of charge.
Big Bertha Thing postings
Depleted uranium shells were once used at great cost,
in terms of Gulf War Syndrome.
At Agincourt the English long bow took a large toll,
due to the arrows being armour-piercing and re-useable.
The above shells were armour-piercing,
but can hardly be called re-useable
and should not have been used once.
Big Bertha Thing posting features;-
1. Ornate Engraving and Scrollwork.
4. Zero casualties.
11. Start of Thread.
12. Brand Name.
13. Banned on moderators conference.
14. Whole moderators thread deleted,
with the exception of tenure posting.
15. Tenure read only request withdrawn.
16. 2K Anecdote (Assault Rifle Bullet and detonator.) Day 23
17. 4K Preface (Anecdote and Attachment description.) Day 24
18. 50K Attachment
(Powder charge for shell with detonator.) Days 1 - 20
19. 600K Attachment
(powder charge for bomb with detonator.) Days 21, 22
20. 50K postings pair, with 12 on-topic and 6 off-topic.
Hydrogen bomb (2 shells with jacket of water; H2O) Days 25, 26
21. Odd configurations. (Landmine, boobytrap and armistice terms.)
22. Zip disc spanning.
(Manual operation encryption technique.) Day 21, 22
23. Potential CD-Rom triology.
24. Astrophysics web-ring web site.
25. PI web-ring web site with software.
26. Web publisher for unpublished scientific works,
27. Particle periodic table research project with results
28. First Aid Tent for Spam Attack Victim Support Group.
29. Sesame Street beat Darth Vader twice.
(1st and 2nd Battles of Cyberspace.)
30. To the victor the spoils; a web site built on them.
(level 2 HTML)
31. Politics makes poor science.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tony Lance <judemarie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Jan 25 2007, 2:17 pm
Subject: Big Bertha Thing tactics
24 February 1998 18:22:42
OUSA Astronomy Item
From: Frank Hollis
Subject: Re(2): Big Bertha Thing positron
To: OUSA Astronomy Caroline Walcot,oufcnt2.open.ac.uk writes:
I don't see what pics of a positron particle (??) have to do with a
Astronomy, which is basically stargazing and astrophysics and mainly
Surely all this Big Bertha stuff should be diverted to a physics
conference such as S271?
Or even better, the conference that was specifically set up for
exactly this material,
moderated by Spammer in Chief - Tony Lance.
- Prev by Date: Re: Access IT Training Resources at NO COST
- Next by Date: Delete Duplicate Files
- Previous by thread: Re: Access IT Training Resources at NO COST
- Next by thread: Delete Duplicate Files