captcha fain message/change settings?

i need to change a security setting <i think> because i cant log in to one of
my favorite websites, i get a captcha fail message , even when i try to
create a new account for things i get that message. i think it is a cecurity
setting but i dont know how to change it,lol. anyone that can help me?

  • Re: Can not access some websites
    ... If the websites that you were trying to view were not available on another ... security setting in Windows but one that I can't locate - perhaps one of the ... And I've also downloaded Firefox, to see if it can see those websites. ... I'm quite certain that my browser settings are OK as most all ...
  • Cookie Prompts
    ... block cookies at most of the websites I visit. ... My security setting under Tools> Internet Options> Security> Internet ...
  • Cookie Prompts
    ... block cookies at most of the websites I visit. ... My security setting under Tools> Internet Options> Security> Internet ...
    (microsoft.public.security)