Re: How to install Windows without a Windows CD

In news:%23Ch757tCLHA.4400@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Andy <N@xxxxx> typed:
the sarcasm is not called for in this group.
many computers don't come with printed manual's any more
you are aware of this aren't you?
my brand new state of the art gaming hp came with no
manuals just a set up poster that i tossed back in the box.
its manuals are all PDF files .

EVERY computer sold must be sold with a means to reset it to factory
conditions and there MUST be instruction on at least how to find those
instructions. By federal law, you cannot buy a legal computer without
getting such information with it, unless you get an Ebay or other source
where you can get scammed easily and diidn't know what to ask about.

HTH,

Twayne`

"Victor Eter Garcia" <VicGar007.at@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:huvbbj$q6m$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx