Re: Documents and Settings folder

On Apr 20, 4:49 pm, Leonard Grey <l.g...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
WS = workstation? Talking about your computer at work?

Domain admins can log on remotely.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Rick wrote:
looking under my Documents and Settings folder in XP SP3, I show
folders with other users names, These users never logged on to my WS,
how do these folder get created?

thanks
Rick

Thanks for the reply Lenard,
Yes, this is a workstation at my job, I am a domain admin, are these
created when I log on to other workstations with RDP?

Rick

  • Re: Anonymous Login for Web Visitors
    ... Then check security on all of the system folders to ... > FROM MY WORKSTATION, for the first time since the conversion, I was able ... > supplied by administrator login information. ... > (When I try to open the web with FrontPage & login as administrator, ...
  • Re: Access Denied when editing GPO
    ... I checked the "Owner" on some of the GPO folders on my DC (a small one I ... folder has "Domain Admins ... User Accounts" (Administrators is a group, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
  • Re: ASP.Net horrow story and questions...
    ... I did, however, notice that the files on the workstation are not being ... folders are being created. ... >Web Server: ... In IIS Manager on Web Server create a new Web Site ...
  • Re: Programs and Group Policies
    ... and several other users with that are in the Domain Admins group on the ... Indicating that Domain Admins are in the local ... administrator security group. ... While logged on to the workstation as the local administrator any of the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Unable to Change Folder Security from Workstation
    ... I suspect the folder you tried to modify ACL is on the file server. ... Create a new User account with domain admins privilege in domain to test ... Try to modify ACL on the workstation to see if there are any problems. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.file_system)