Re: Documents and Settings folder

WS = workstation? Talking about your computer at work?

Domain admins can log on remotely.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Rick wrote:
looking under my Documents and Settings folder in XP SP3, I show
folders with other users names, These users never logged on to my WS,
how do these folder get created?

thanks
Rick

  • Re: Documents and Settings folder
    ... Leonard Grey ... Errare humanum est ... Rick wrote: ... Domain admins can log on remotely. ...
  • Re: Documents and Settings folder
    ... Leonard Grey ... Errare humanum est ... folders with other users names, These users never logged on to my WS, ... Yes, this is a workstation at my job, I am a domain admin, are these ...
  • Re: Windows Explorer
    ... Leonard Grey ... Errare humanum est ... Bill wrote: ... folders. ...
  • Re: Access is Denied
    ... Leonard Grey ... Errare humanum est ... zantebob wrote: ...
  • Re: backup
    ... Make a list of all the folders and files that you don't want to lose, ... Leonard Grey ... Errare humanum est ... complete restore to original but don't want to lose my pictures etc. ...