Re: security centre for XP professional

brianmarinus wrote:
Hello!I dont know if this is right but I wont to get rid of my
firewall-how to do??

Built in Windows firewall.

Won't? Don't?

Want?

Google.

http://www.google.com/

How to disable the Windows XP Firewall

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

  • RE: Internet Explorer cannot display the web page
    ... "daviedoug" wrote: ... My wife's is connected via the Network. ... Firewall off and done the installation?. ... I don't know what you mean with windows Firewall, ...
  • Re: Setup Error when connecting Xbox 360 to MCE2005 PC
    ... Attempt to add your Xbox 360 again via the Media Center Extender Manager ... but receive the Setup Error (stating problems with the firewall ... Microsoft KB911728 for opening ports and allowing traffic to/from XBox ... Unable to open ports in the Windows firewall. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Outpost firewall wont run
    ... the Windows Firewall in XP does a fantastic job ... Deconstructing Common Security Myths. ... Don't fall for software applications touted in publications relying on ...
  • Re: Firewall =?ISO-8859-15?Q?f=FCr_Netbook=3F?=
    ... "Windows Firewall" bezeichnet wird und nicht in einen Topf mit PFWs ... Artikel über Personal Firewall. ... Aktionsmöglichkeiten abdecken will und das ONU auch noch klarmachen ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windowsxp.networking)
  • Re: XP Firewall Disabled - Help!
    ... Whern I install the SP1 tonight it ... Possibly some process is still doing changes to the registry. ... It says firewall is turned off. ... Find the Windows Firewall Service and make sure that the startup ...