RE: security centre for XP professional

Hello!I dont know if this is right but I wont to get rid of my firewall-how
to do??
I have only problem whit my windows firewall,and wont to get rid of it-how
to do???

"Mack" wrote:

Every so often I have to go to security centre because my Windows security
firewall changes to off & I have to put it back to on !! I do have SP1 & SP2
so I don,t understand why this is going on, I also have a separate antivirus
Trend Micro, & Zone Alarm firewall! Can someone with insight plesae help me
I would appeciate an email at imack104@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thankyou so much !!

Relevant Pages

  • windows media 11 problems with displaying music
    ... Hey how do you get rid of the album art on my choose columns it is grayed out ... I have to get rid of this program or do I have to downgrade to version 10? ... I cannot believe microsoft wont let us customize the columns and save it. ... im getting tired of microsoft making errors? ...
  • Cannot remove spyware
    ... Got some spyware on my system that I cant get rid of. ... remove programs but this thing wont remove itself. ...
  • Re: Another proposal
    ... "On whom will Graham turn his attention one he has got ... rid of West? ... It certainly wont stop there. ...
  • My windows xp autoupdate is not working
    ... I've just been hit my Virus remover 2008, but i download spy hunter to ... get rid of it. ... and it wont let my windows automaticly update, ...