Task Cheduler Access is denied

Hi Guys!

I am facing this problem on our network and tried to Google and Bing for it
but to no joy.
Basically whenever I try to run a task Schedule I get this error message
"0x80070005 Access is denied" I have checked all the permissions I could
think and all is fine but I cannot understand why I am getting this message
since I got full administrative access to the computer. I downloaded
KB904423-x86 from TechNet but this would not apply to my service pack since I
am running XP SP3.
Can anyone please help me solve this?
Thanks

--
Boot

  • Re: Trouble Connecting
    ... See my first reply, Joy. ... got the error message and copied it to WordPad so that I'll copy it here ... The connection to the server has failed. ... They can tell if your modem is getting a good signal or not. ...
  • Re: excel wont open
    ... I've never seen that error message. ... Maybe someone will jump in with the answer. ... Ihad not virus program at all. ... "Joy" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: IE closes when I go to my MSN Spaces
    ... If no joy, repost with the exact error message ... I'm trying to access my msn space page but when it loads, ... player (the fact that there is a media player displaying on the page). ...
  • Re: Help Desperately Needed!!
    ... Yeah i did try restarting windows but still no joy! ... I have tried pinging yahoo.com but the following error message is ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.virtualpc)
  • Re: Problem installing dotnet framework 1.1
    ... Enterprise Development with VS .NET, UML, and MSF ... > This is the error message that I get: ... > Here's the installation log: ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)