Re: Some sort of Email Spam virus
- From: Gerald Vogt <vogt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 20:46:32 +0100
On 22.03.10 19:54, Rae wrote:
We ran MacAffee and Spybot and couple of other programs but nothing
has come up on our scan. This must be a virus but how do we find it?
By now, it's probably not "a virus" it's probably a whole collection of various malware which makes sure that it will go undetected. And if you buy 100 malware scanners and scan your computer...
Thus: take the Windows CD which came with your computer, boot from the CD, choose install, reformat the hard drive and reinstall Windows. The longer you wait with that the worse your problems will get and the more data from the computer can get stolen.
See also this: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc512587.aspx
- Prev by Date: Re: What is the default XP security template?
- Next by Date: Task Cheduler Access is denied
- Previous by thread: What is the default XP security template?
- Next by thread: Task Cheduler Access is denied