Patch verification registry key in another Language

I am making Multi Language SecurityChecking Program.
In designing phase, question an issue happend.

The Program is cheking Windows OS patch, by Searching registry such as

"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Updates\Windows
XP\SP4\KB972270\Filelist"

(the key is published in
"http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS10-001.mspx";.)

I Confirmed the registry is same in another language,Japanese,Chine,or other.
However other patches are same? or not? I can't confirm the all patches in
the all languages.
The registry key is same in all langueges?

  • [Full-Disclosure] RE: Internet explorer 6 execution of arbitrary code (An analysis of the 180 Soluti
    ... And again each and every one of the method caching vulnerabilities liu and ... individuals, there I many many reasons why I dislike pivx, but I don't think ... registry patches nothing more, nothing less.. ... But ask yourself how seriously can you take a company that names 5 registry ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Office XP Unable to update...THE FIX
    ... >I looked high and low for the solution to "Office Update is unable to check ... > The fix requires editing the registry, ... > The secret to this fix is deleting all folders and contents call Patches ... Patches folder and Delete it and repeat for each ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • IE headers w patch level - new info
    ... The patch information that Internet Explorer displays ... reflect current patches applied to the client browser. ... logfiles, under the UserAgent field. ... I found this by searching my Registry for "T312461", ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Windows Installer -- PLEASE READ
    ... I get a "patch package could not be opened" error when I try to install ... update or upgrade inadvertantly corrupted my registry. ... PATCHES folders in the Registry and reinstalling Office 2003. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Office 2003 unable to update
    ... Back up Registry ... Click Edit - Find and type in PATCHES ... be sure registry keys only apply to Office ... >>Program Files window. ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)