wordpad unable to open rtf file - security warning - win xp sp3 64 bit

windows xp sp3 64 bit os. current with MS updates. stand alone, not in
an AD domain.

trying to open a .rtf document that only has a print screen of a config
information screen capture ( ALT-prntscrn).

get pop up window -
Windows Security Warning

This document contains code that your security settings do not
allow, so it might not display correctly.

Should I open this document?

When I click on OK, I only get blank screen.

What security settings? Where are they located?
Is this UAC ? or is this local security policy? or what?

How does one disable this ?

Thanks In Advance.

.