Antivirus Soft

What a headache do I have! My other computer got infected with Antivirus
Soft, I believe it is malware. The problem is that it will not let me browse
the internet to download Malwarebite's Antimalware, which I read in a post
that will take care of it, it really does not let me browse for anything! it
keeps going to www.metalsoft.com and will not even let me do a system
restore, that PC is running XP Home PLEASE HEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!

  • RE: Question regarding System Restore (XP Media Center 2005)
    ... different dates to restore.. ... If you have malware and your antivirus is blocking,the malware will not be ... The status of Automatic updates and do you have ALL updates from ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • RE: Can not use defragment or scan disk or system restore
    ... This was left behind when Windows Police Pro malware was removed by the ... antivirus would not see it. ... All restore points are gone. ... Antivirus does not detect any virus or malware. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Antivirus Soft
    ... Download it from someone else's pc to a thumbdrive. ... What a headache do I have! ... My other computer got infected with Antivirus ... restore, that PC is running XP Home PLEASE HEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!! ...
  • Re: Bit Defender
    ... Fed up with Norton. ... If you want to pay go for ESET NOD32 Antivirus ... A-S applications - for non-viral malware. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: OT: computer/antivirus program?
    ... just as bad - Norton Antivirus is not only expensive but huge and can ... Microsoft/Dell package, but then it does run on XP which is so old now ... Sounds like I'd be ok  without a big antivirus (I HATE Panda, ... especially if I run SuperAnti and Malware Bytes ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)