Re: Virus and/or malware warning when entering site

Hi Dave , Mo Leo and all others offering me great help and advise.

Thanks thus far for all your help , we are currently going through the info
and advise you all provided. All we want is to remove the warning sign and
have the site up and running again. One of you sauggested that we contact
Google and have them remove the message , but how does one go about this.
Also , am I right in that we have a malware issue here , or am barking up
the wrong tree.!

Thanks in advance..

Your truely Inspector Clueso...An officer of the LAW!!!!

"MowGreen" wrote:

Does it have anything to do with donuts ? <w>

MG

Leonard Grey wrote:

There's a good joke about traveling cops somewhere in this thread...I
just can't think of one at the moment. ;-)
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

From: "MowGreen" <mowgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| "Force" Travel Club, David.
| It's " An exclusive web site for Police Officers, Police Staff, and
| Retired Police Offers " in the UK.

| MG

I see. Danke.

  • Re: Virus and/or malware warning when entering site
    ... Leonard Grey wrote: ... Errare humanum est ... David H. Lipman wrote: ...
  • Re: Serious risk required for entry without warrant
    ... It was incumbent on police officers who were considering using force ... the execution of his duty. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Kratos
    ... police officers, but also by the Home Office, Attorney General, DPP, etc ... a person was killed by police officers and the court had to decide whether ... Court must subject deprivations of life to the most careful scrutiny, ... stricter and more compelling test of necessity must be employed from that ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Kratos
    ... police officers, but also by the Home Office, Attorney General, DPP, etc ... a person was killed by police officers and the court had to decide whether ... being a danger to life so no argument from me. ... stricter and more compelling test of necessity must be employed from that ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Moat Dead
    ... If events such as Stockwell tought us anything at all...it ... police - just because they are the police. ... Police officers do err and when they do they are dealt with. ... was allowed to take over and hog media microphones for minutes on end ...
    (uk.politics.misc)