Re: Access to the resource [mapped drive letter] has been disallowed.

dadanhamdani replies 3 years too late:

goto
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies

set NoRun to 0

or read this

The OP died over **3 YEARS AGO**. Next time notice the datestamps before
replying.

http://forums.techarena.in

A leech site pretending to have forums by running a webnews-for-dummies
interface that submits improperly formatted posts through a gateway to
Usenet (aka newsgroups).

  • Re: Whered every one go.
    ... S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)www.rogerhalstead.com ... Maybe I should try replying to the board instead of replying ... What few times I have used forums I have always found them to be ... I have two reflectors where I ...
    (rec.sport.skating.ice.recreational)
  • Re: iTunes cannot find My Music folder.
    ... this post is definitely a life saver. ... You are replying to a 1-1/2 year old thread! ... datestamps next time. ... A leech site pretending to have forums with a webnews-for-dummies interface ...
  • Re: Sndvol32.exe missing!!
    ... raphealwatts wrote: ... Be aware that this is a leech site pretending to have forums by running a ... webnews-for-dummies interface that submits improperly formatted posts ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: NaNo
    ... >Cunningham) wrote: ... >>>Not really replying to anyone but I have a few questions ... >I suppose you really have to write that many words, to qualify for the ... the forums. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: alternative to r/t/e
    ... Lots of people posting there but hardly anybody is replying, ... Fodors.com forums. ... Fodors. ... Ugh. ...
    (rec.travel.europe)