RE: server authenticating you reported an error (0XC00000BB)

I am facing the same problem with two of our client computers

"fox" wrote:

After the last Professional XP windows update proposed by Microsoft (friday 6
November), I can't connect my computer on the network. When I try to log, I
have this error "server authenticating you reported an error (0XC00000BB)".
To log on the network and ressources servers, I have to unplug the network
cable from my desktop. When I'm on the Microsoft office, I plug the cable and
all is ok.

I found anything to fix this case.

Thanks to help me.

  • TweakUI and Security
    ... I run a small network for the employee's social club of a large company ... The client computers are mainly provided for members of the social club to ... Members are also prevented from logging on to the local computer ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • RE: Network Problems
    ... And there is only the DNS server be configured on client computers. ... II Please ensure proper binding order of the network adapter cards. ... Right-click the external network adapter''s Local Area Connection icon, ... Click Internet Protocl, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: what utility is MS using to migrate local computer profiles to SBS 2003 domain accounts?
    ... > as part of client Setup for client computers running Windows XP ... > Client Networking Configuration ... > network now, and follow the instructions in the Small Business Server ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • Re: HP ML350 G5 SERVER + WINDOWS SBS 2003 R2 SP2 (continued)
    ... The network has a 3Com 16 ports Gigabit switch and server and a couple of clients computers has gigabit adapter, the rest have fast ethernet adapters. ... It is strange but all were working well before the old server was replaced, the same client computers, same switch and more. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Questions Configuring SBS 2003
    ... Once they boot in to the network after that first time they will have ... > client laptops running XP Pro Service Pack 1. ... > Initially the client computers were leasing their DHCP addresses from ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)