Re: Spam

Peter: I just ignore mickeyhsd - he's in my killfile - he contributes nothing to the group except to make childish remarks when people call out spam posts.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Peter Foldes wrote:
Just look at the sig. It tells the story. Company sig and company user name equals spam

"With Gili USB Stick Encryption your USB flash drives " posted and signed by gilisoft ( http://www.gilisoft.com/ )

  • Re: Full Office 97 install kills vba
    ... >>get him a ton of spam. ... > is to at least some degree, arrogant, abusive and complain about grammar ... > I have seen you, Peter, defending her in other groups and to one point I ... >> Gunilla. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Someone was able to hack my mail account
    ... Peter Boy wrote: ... Looking at your log file I don't think someone was able to hack your ... A spam network picked up your domain name which they got to know e.g. by your web site (it is useful for them because they ... If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Handling SPAM posts
    ... but I like to use the web-based reader from msdn and it has no filtering ... "Peter Duniho" wrote: ... how any of us are going to change the spam coming in. ... web sites based in China, ...
  • Re: British given names
    ... I've even seen John Sebastian Bach, and certainly Peter ... Tchaikovsky. ... And in an English-speaking context, ... If your message looks like spam I may not see it. ...
    (alt.usage.english)