security update KB960859

I have been having trouble with security update KN960859. Windows update
will download and install this update and then minutes later it will tell me
that i need to download and install the update. when i check add/remove
programs it shows that it is there and installed however as i stated above my
comp is not recognizing it. i have worked with tech support to no avail any
suggestions.

  • Re: Error 0x80070020 Windows Update
    ... I attempted to load the latest Windows update software and get the ... I'll just manually download updates. ... Note that you only need to uninstall the interferer to do the update's install phase. ... stems from an automatic download of Microsoft Compression ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: error 80070424 windows update VISTA
    ... [CallerId = AutomaticUpdates] ... Windows Update history shows that all Microsoft Updates (Office, ... can download the latest WUA in order to install it manually. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • RE: KB955428 update patch for microsoft woks 8
    ... kept getting Windows Update refusing to install. ... Windows Update downloaded but could not install the Works8 update. ... Download the file KB955428_en-US.cab. ... Once you have downloaded it to your desktop, double-click the icon on ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Defragmenter not installed Error
    ... Download, install, run, update and perform a full scan with the ... Download the latest version of the Windows Update agent from here: ... Close all Internet Explorer windows and other applications. ...
  • Re: My computer (XP) keeps turning itself off, Please Help?