Registry repair tool for Windows XP?
- From: gurlgonecrazy <gurlgonecrazy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 12:21:01 -0700
I have been cleaning my computer and I was wondering if there is a free
Windows XP registry repair tool?I updated all of my registry and whatnot a
couple months back but have no recollection where I had the tool.I'm not sure
that anything needs repairing or updating but I wanted to check to make
sure.I'm trying to keep up to date with my drivers and everything but I'm not
sure where that tool is now...
Is there a Windows XP program within my computer that would show me if
anything should be taken care of?
I'm also having a problem with my cookies.I have the cookies set to show
themselves and they still won't.I know how to delete them other ways but I
was curious as to why they started hiding themselves...(not exactly sure
where else I could have placed this paragraph within this site.sorry if it's
in the wrong pace)
Sorry to be such a hassle.I'm not the best at computers and I don't want to
mess anything up.I've yet to master all their is to know about Windows XP..
Thank you to those that try to help.I appreciate it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Uninstall problem - Webroot
- Next by Date: Re: Uninstall problem - Webroot
- Previous by thread: Windows Update Service fails again and again
- Next by thread: Re: Registry repair tool for Windows XP?