Registry repair tool for Windows XP?

I have been cleaning my computer and I was wondering if there is a free
Windows XP registry repair tool?I updated all of my registry and whatnot a
couple months back but have no recollection where I had the tool.I'm not sure
that anything needs repairing or updating but I wanted to check to make
sure.I'm trying to keep up to date with my drivers and everything but I'm not
sure where that tool is now...

Is there a Windows XP program within my computer that would show me if
anything should be taken care of?

I'm also having a problem with my cookies.I have the cookies set to show
themselves and they still won't.I know how to delete them other ways but I
was curious as to why they started hiding themselves...(not exactly sure
where else I could have placed this paragraph within this site.sorry if it's
in the wrong pace)

Sorry to be such a hassle.I'm not the best at computers and I don't want to
mess anything up.I've yet to master all their is to know about Windows XP..

Thank you to those that try to help.I appreciate it.

  • Pop-up or Adware?
    ... WINDOWS REQUIRES IMMEDIATE ATTENTION ... Windows has found Critical System Errors. ... Download Registry Repair from: http://www.winregfix.com ... Install Registry Repair ...
  • Re: Pop-up or Adware?
    ... WINDOWS REQUIRES IMMEDIATE ATTENTION ... Windows has found Critical System Errors. ... Download Registry Repair from: http://www.winregfix.com ... Install Registry Repair ...
  • Re: Black screen flash and reboot
    ... You can also copy off the memory.dmp file from your parallel install. ... the windows folder exists, the registry files are listed ... Attempted to repair with the disk: no installation of windows was found to repair. ... If the registry is OK should the w2k registry repair utility be finished fast? ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • RE: Windows XP Registry Repair
    ... HI AOL IS BLOCKING ME FROM EVERYTHING. ... Windows XP registry repair is something each and every computer user ... Just by the nature of this Windows ... normally end up with computer errors, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Windows XP Registry Repair
    ... Windows XP registry repair is something each and every computer user ... Just by the nature of this Windows ... operating system, the registry files run the risk of getting changed, ... normally end up with computer errors, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)