disabling startup-program changes
- From: Mow Row <Mow Row@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 11:47:01 -0700
Hi there fellow Microsofters!
I am a part System Admin at a small office with no Windows domain (just
workgroup), and would like to carry out the following tasks on my co-workers'
Windows XP Pro computers (locally), while enabling them as administrators (so
they can install / uninstall software / maintain their PCs).
Here is the task I would like to carry out (remember, they have
Administrator accounts as well, but not via Safe Mode, and remember, there is
Disable startup-programs from changing. That is, disabling the startup
programs from changing once they install any software. I am not asking how to
change the current startup programs; I know how to do that.
- Prev by Date: Re: Infection via VPN?
- Next by Date: disable admins from running/installing certain programs
- Previous by thread: Re: Infection via VPN?
- Next by thread: Re: disabling startup-program changes