a .bat file to execute something into a different server

Hello,

what I want to do is:

1.- Use a .bat file to get into a Win2003 Server (already done)

2.- Execute there "start services.msc" (I can only make it work
locally)

The idea was to see if certain services were started or not. For
example the IIS Server. But at least I needed to execute something
there.

This is what I've done until now.:

Code:
--------------------
@echo off

net use Q: \\servername domainname /user:serverIP\adminname password /PERSISTENT:NO

pause

echo We're in but now I try and execute services.msc:

START C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.msc

goto end

:end
echo End of process
--------------------

Can you help me?

Thank you all in advance.

--
HuanManwe

  • Re: Perfmon and batch file
    ... > event viewer and run command file. ... > but no execute the cmd file or execute it but not execute the ... You are probably making some assumptions in your batch file ... @echo off ...
  • Re: Batch File Parameters
    ... I am not typing in the file names. ... list, right click, select "SEND TO" and select this batch file from that drop ... It should execute the fatch with all the selected file names as ... >> @echo off ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Assigning the output of a function to a variable
    ... bash-2.03$ echo $a ... doesn't the construct "foo John | read b" work? ... so that the reader and writer can execute concurrently. ... the last command is a shell built-in, and execute this in the shell ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Re: VBScript with Sessionid and RDP
    ... execute the following commands at a Command Prompt in order to examine its ... If you get no output then there you must run this command so that you can ... Remote Desktop Session), only RD Session instance is killed. ... message - how about starting the batch file with "echo on"? ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: Run a PL SQL Package from a shell script
    ... 1)May I know is there any specific reason for "ECHO" should not be ... 2)Moreover I am able to call the package procedure without parameters. ... variance execute multiset the both leading trailing forall ... "execute Package.Procedure" | sqlplus username/password@database ...
    (comp.unix.shell)