Administrator Lockout

I am trying to adjust my Display settings in Control Panel but when I double
click on the Display icon it says "Your system adminstrator disabled the
Display control panel". The problem - I am the administrator and I did not
(knowlingly) do that. How do I regain control of the display function?

craighero

  • Re: connecting TV for monitor use
    ... I went to the control panel under display but I could not figure anything out. ... In terms of manuals, for Nvidia, there are a number of ... control panel though, means less documentation from ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Control Panel - How to display as icons?
    ... You obviously have set your control panel to display as a list. ... In the customise start menu window click the ... > Clicking on Network in the Control Panel LIST produced a different ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Lost Part of Control Panel - Pls Help
    ... Have you looked at Start, Control Panel, Display, Settings? ... Nvidia Control Panel Colour quality setting. ... I am suspicious of tweakui due to the fact it did so in other ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Anemic background application appearance
    ... but when I went into control panel / ... > to make sure that "Use High Contrast" is not checked. ... there is no background color at all - ... >> display of menu options has such poor resolution I can barely read the ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Need to gray out an option in Graphics Properties.
    ... Removes the Settings tab from Display in Control Panel. ... This policy prevents users from using Control Panel to add, configure, or ...