Administrator Lockout

I am trying to adjust my Display settings in Control Panel but when I double
click on the Display icon it says "Your system adminstrator disabled the
Display control panel". The problem - I am the administrator and I did not
(knowlingly) do that. How do I regain control of the display function?

craighero

  • Re: connecting TV for monitor use
    ... I went to the control panel under display but I could not figure anything out. ... In terms of manuals, for Nvidia, there are a number of ... control panel though, means less documentation from ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Control Panel - How to display as icons?
    ... You obviously have set your control panel to display as a list. ... In the customise start menu window click the ... > Clicking on Network in the Control Panel LIST produced a different ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Lost Part of Control Panel - Pls Help
    ... Have you looked at Start, Control Panel, Display, Settings? ... Nvidia Control Panel Colour quality setting. ... I am suspicious of tweakui due to the fact it did so in other ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Anemic background application appearance
    ... but when I went into control panel / ... > to make sure that "Use High Contrast" is not checked. ... there is no background color at all - ... >> display of menu options has such poor resolution I can barely read the ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: New installation having problems with online display & colours
    ... Control Panel> Accessibility Options> Display. ... McAfee Privacy Service has caused problems with display of images. ... Turn on the windows Firewall and disable ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.setup)